Disney Springs, formally Downtown Disney, should be considered a fifth park now based on its size. Thankfully they constructed some new parking options to accommodate the amount of guests coming to this new marvel day in and day out. On top of the newest and trendiest shopping options, Disney Springs offers some of the best dining experiences in all of Walt Disney World. New locations are constantly popping up, but you can’t go wrong with whatever your palate is craving. Here are ten choices, in no particular order, of dining options at Disney Springs.
10. Morimoto Asia – Having just opened in 2016, Morimoto has by far the nicest decor and ambiance of any dining options at Disney Springs, maybe in all of Walt Disney World. Though the food comes with a hefty price tag, the menu options are abundant for even the pickiest of eaters. Their sushi and cocktail menus have that trendy NYC/LA feel and didn’t disappoint taste wise either.
9. STK Orlando – STK Orlando hits the mark with its arrival at Disney Springs. One of the trendiest and tastiest steakhouses in the country, STK brings a piece of New York and Hollywood to Central Florida. Be sure to try their signature filet mignon, along with the STK Sauce!
8. Earl of Sandwich – Don’t feel like a drawn out sit down meal? Earl of Sandwich has been around for over two hundred years and are located up and down the eastern seaboard. Their roast beef sandwich with a horseradish sauce that will melt your sinuses is not to be missed. Try and avoid the lunch time rush, or you may be waiting for a while.
7. House of Blues Restaurant and Bar – Located directly across from the old Disney Quest, the House of Blues blends typical pub food with a southern Hard Rock Café type feel. Their boneless buffalo wings are some of the best I’ve had along with ice cold draft beers to cool off from the hot Floridian sun.
6. Sprinkles – The first time I walked by, I said why all the fuss over cupcakes? Well, I tasted one and it put me right in my place. Don’t feel like waiting in line? They have a ‘Cupcake ATM’ which sits outside the restaurant. The chocolate marshmallow cupcake is second to none. Don’t be afraid to throw a scoop or two of ice cream on top of it!
5. Jock Lindsey’s Hangar Bar – Newly opened in 2016, and the previous home of Indiana Jones, Jock Lindsey’s offers some of the most authentic cuisine in Disney Springs. The pork belly sliders and falafels are to die for. Don’t’ underestimate the cocktail menu at Jock Lindsey’s either. The Scottish Professor is a personal favorite of mine!
4. Food Truck (World Showcase of Flavors) – Don’t feel like making the two mile trek around the World Showcase at Epcot? Indulge in some of the most renowned cuisine options guests find along their journey through the world showcase. Still, nothing beats the pizza at Via Napoli, though you have to go to Epcot for that one.
3. The Daily Poutine – How can you go wrong with fries, cheese curds, and gravy? The Daily Poutine has every variation of poutine you can think of. Try the Italian poutine. Bolognese sauce on fries is not to be second guessed!
2. Blaze Fast-Fired Pizza – You didn’t think I’d leave pizza out of this did you? Not a fan of one specific type of pizza? Guests have the option to build their own and at a reasonable price. They also have gluten free options for those with dietary concerns. This is a great option to have quality food while taking a break from walking in the Florida heat.
1. T-Rex – One of the most popular locations at Disney Springs, T-Rex is a dinosaur themed restaurant with other options for guests to explore before or after their meals. You can’t go wrong with the Bronto Burgers here. They are stacked with an onion ring with a massive side of fries. Once your meal is done, take a stroll over to the Paleo Zone and give the kids a feel of being back in the Jurassic period. This area is designed for kids to play and unwind while parents do the same.
There are two dozen additional dining options, in addition to the ones above, for guests to experience while at Disney Springs. There truly is something for everyone and every appetite. Whether you are a meat eater, vegetarian, or vegan, Disney Springs has at least one dining establishment you’ll enjoy. Kids and adults alike will find at least one eatery that will have them coming back for more on their next vacation.
BONUS TIP: Consider planning and booking your next Disney trip with an Authorized Disney Vacation Planner you can trust like Mickey Travels. They’ll help you get the best Walt Disney World deal, share expert advice and their services are totally FREE! It’s genius!