Disneyland Resort has long been celebrated as the epitome of family-friendly fun and magic. Visitors flock to the park to experience iconic attractions like Pirates of the Caribbean, Haunted Mansion, and the breathtaking fireworks display over Sleeping Beauty Castle. It’s a place where every corner brings a new memory, from meeting beloved characters to enjoying delicious snacks and treats.

Related: Disneyland Is Celebrating in a Big Way This Summer – Here’s How
However, as much as Disneyland is known for its enchantment, it’s also no stranger to unexpected, and sometimes bizarre, incidents that break the Disney magic. On the evening of April 12, 2025, Disneyland guests were shocked when an unusual and unsettling situation unfolded in New Orleans Square, a part of the park known for its charming atmosphere and classic attractions.
A naked man, causing chaos and confusion, disrupted the serene environment, leaving guests wondering what was happening and how the situation was handled.

The story began when Reddit user LAZERPANDA15 shared their first-hand experience of the events that transpired. They had been visiting Disneyland Park that evening and decided to explore the popular New Orleans Square area.
Known for its picturesque architecture, delicious food, and iconic attractions, such as Pirates of the Caribbean and Haunted Mansion, New Orleans Square is often one of the most relaxing spots in the park. But on this particular night, it became the setting for a bizarre disruption.
According to the Redditor, things started when a group of guests — whom the OP (Original Poster) described as likely mothers — began to block off a section of the area and inform other visitors that no children were allowed in the space.

The situation grew even more perplexing when it was announced that the patio of the River Belle Terrace restaurant was being evacuated. Guests who were near the area were unsure of what was going on, but things were about to take a much stranger turn.
It didn’t take long for the mystery to unravel, as the OP recounted:
Loads of people with air traffic controller wands forming a human barrier. Then, a naked man emerged from one of the back sidestreets. They were apparently having a lot of trouble wrangling this man. He started scaling a tree (still naked as the day he was born). I couldn’t stop staring, but that is when my spouse said “Hey, you gotta stop staring. Our kid is going to see this. Let’s go.” And said kid was looking for the source of all the hubbub, but she did not see the guy. Any updates on uhhhh… the outcome for this gentleman? Dude was on one. I hope he’s OK and didn’t get hurt, but I would love to know some updated details regarding the resolution of this story. Can people get banned for life?
Saturday, April 12- security guards
byu/LAZERPANDA15 inDisneyland
Related: Disney’s 70th Anniversary Gets Sweeter with TWO New Dessert Parties
The comments section on the Reddit post was filled with responses from other guests who had witnessed the chaos firsthand. Several commenters weighed in on the fact that Disney has a history of banning guests who cause disturbances in the park.
If the incident described by the OP was indeed true, the man would likely face a lifetime ban from Disneyland, preventing him from returning to any Disney property in the future. Other users speculated that the individuals dressed in black shirts, seen assisting Disney security, were likely undercover police officers who helped handle the situation and escort the man off the premises.

It wasn’t just Disneyland guests who were left stunned by the chaotic events. Another commenter described how the naked man had somehow managed to climb atop Tiana’s Palace — Disneyland’s popular restaurant which opened in September 2023 — and began shouting at guests below.
Found an Instagram post about it, he apparently got on top of the Tiana cafe and was naked up there shouting at people. In the comments over there people were like in line for beignets and all of a sudden see him. He apparently was screaming “I AM EXPOSING MYSELF TO EXPOSE…” but the commenter couldn’t hear the rest because she got ushered away. Another commenter basically said he started talking about sexual violence and that he was going to hurt himself and it scared her kid a LOT.
Presumably security eventually got him down, I would guess he’s either in jail or on a psych hold.
View this post on Instagram
Sadly, this isn’t the first time Disneyland has seen a naked man wreaking havoc in the park. Just a few months ago, in late November 2023, a similar incident took place in Fantasyland.
As guests rode the “it’s a small world” attraction, they were shocked to see a naked man walking around the ride. The man climbed into restricted areas of the attraction, sat down for a moment, and then continued walking through the ride.
Police officers chased him through the attraction before ultimately arresting him. In response to the event, Disneyland increased security around “it’s a small world” for a period of time.

While Disneyland continues to be a popular and beloved destination, these unsettling moments serve as a reminder that even the most carefully curated environments can sometimes be disrupted by the unexpected. As Disney continues to handle these incidents, one can only hope that security measures are strengthened to prevent further disruptions that could impact the guest experience.
In the meantime, Disneyland guests remain curious about the final resolution of the naked man incident, as well as the potential consequences for the individuals who choose to cause chaos in the park. As this story unfolds, we will continue to follow the developments closely and keep you updated on any further details.
Have you ever come across someone using illegal substances at a Disney park? Did things get out of hand and involve security? Tell us what happened in the comments!



