1. Erin McKenna’s Bakery NYC - This bakery, located in Disney Springs, is famous for turning out savory specialty baked goods of a vegan, kosher, and gluten-free variety.
2. Pecos Bill Tall Tale Inn & Café - This quick service Southwest-themed joint, located within Magic Kingdom Park’s Frontierland, is extremely accommodating in their commitment to providing allergy and dietary-specific selections to order from.
3. Sci-Fi Dine-In Theater Restaurant - Over at Hollywood Studios you’ll find Sci-Fi Dine-In Theater dishing out the hearty American grill classics reminiscent of drive-in movie theaters.
4. Sunshine Seasons Food Court - Epcot Park is undeniably a foodie’s dream come true, as evidenced by the vast plethora of diverse cultural culinary offerings plus the fact that it is home to the Epcot International Food & Wine Festival every autumn.
5. La Hacienda de San Angel - For the Mexican food-loving vegetarian or vegan, La Hacienda de San Angel is the ultimate answer.
6. Disney Water Parks - Many people tend to overlook the quick service dining options at Disney’s two water parks—Blizzard Beach and Typhoon Lagoon.
7. Eats at Animal Kingdom Lodge- More than ever before, Disney World resort hotels offer a wide range of diverse dining accommodations to guests, including those with special dietary requests.
8. California Grill - Keeping with the resort-wide possibilities for meat-free feasting, you’ll find that many hotel restaurant locations even have specific vegetarian and vegan menus from which you can order.
9. Flying Fish Café - While many don’t think of a seafood-sounding place to sport vegetarian and vegan cuisine concoctions, Flying Fish Café at Disney’s BoardWalk does just that.
10. Gasparilla Island Grill - Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort is a renowned restaurant haven, boasting many diverse eating experiences right onsite.