1. Disney Family sentiments - If you’re a classic Disney buff, who loves learning about the history behind the mouse and the man behind the mouse alike, then you’ll no doubt foster a sentimental appreciation for Disney’s new Riviera Resort in more ways than one.
2. European theme and inspirations - What Walt Disney loved most about his European travels was the inspirational art and architecture he encountered along the way, which as mentioned previously, fostered countless creative ideas for some of Disney’s greatest classic films.
3. A lovely location - Disney’s Riviera Resort will be located within the Epcot Resort Area—an appropriate location considering Epcot’s ties to culture and its wondrous World Showcase Pavilion.
4. A Disney Vacation Club property - Disney’s Riviera Resort will be joining the line of Disney Vacation Club properties as the fifteenth such accommodation of this designated status.
5. Accommodation options - Vacationers at Disney’s Riviera have the option to stay in approximately 300 different room accommodations.
6. A brand new room category - In addition to deluxe studios and villas, the establishment of Disney’s Riviera Resort also marks the premier of a brand new room category designation—the Tower Studio.
7. Refined to dine - Get ready for a whole host of European-inspired crafted cuisine choices to be featured amongst the various dining spots this new resort is soon to be known for.
8. Voyageurs’ Lounge - Another unique place to be featured at Disney’s Riviera Resort is the new Voyageurs’ Lounge.
9. Pools and recreations - Just like any other Disney hotel property, Disney’s Riviera Resort will feature a wide range of recreational pursuits and leisurely activities.
10. It’s coming soon! - While something this spectacular is definitely worth the wait, the best news is perhaps the fact that you don’t have to wait very long at all! Disney’s Riviera Resort is slated to open in late fall of this year.