1. Take a nighttime safari ride - By now most people are already familiar with the Animal Kingdom’s Kilimanjaro Safaris attraction, which spans a lush 110 acres of land and takes guests on a close-encounter ride-through with resident animals via large open-view safari vehicles.
2. Visit Rafiki’s Planet Watch - While one of the best ways to glimpse the numerous wildlife residents at Disney’s Animal Kingdom is by taking a ride with Kilimanjaro Safaris, visiting Rafiki’s Planet Watch is another great suggestion.
3.Maharajah Jungle Trek and Gorilla Falls Exploration Trail - If hiking at your own pace to see animals is something you thoroughly enjoy, then the Maharajah Jungle Trek and Gorilla Falls Exploration Trail are two other great pursuits we highly recommend.
4. Finding Nemo—The Musical - Get ready for some fishy fun and premium puppetry with these ongoing 40-minute live musical stage performances, taking place at select times throughout the day.
5. Festival of the Lion King - As one of Disney World’s best continuously running live-action stunt and performance shows for two decades, Festival of the Lion King delivers the ultimate “Hakuna Matata” celebration.
6. It’s Tough to be a Bug! - Little things can really bug us, but at Disney’s Animal Kingdom there is a way we can embrace that which bugs us and develop a new respect for all those little creepy-crawly things.
7. Tree of Life Awakenings - The Tree of Life is the home and shelter to the bug-filled blast mentioned previously, but it’s also a symbolic source of all life in general, great and small.
8. Rivers of Light - With all the additional experiences that have emerged at the Animal Kingdom as a result of extended evening hours comes a new nighttime spectacular presentation—Rivers of Light.
9. Kali River Rapids - This spectacular soaking attraction is an especially sought-after pursuit on a smoldering humid day.
10. Up! A Great Bird Adventure - There’s a new feather endeavor you’ll want to fly to at Disney’s Animal Kingdom Park.
11. Donald’s Dino-Bash - For more birdy delights you can head on over to DinoLand U.S.A. for a whole new prehistoric party led by none other than Donald Duck himself.
12. Discover Dinosaurs - For more prehistoric pursuits there’s the ever-popular DINOSAUR—a dark ride experience in which you set off on a time traveling quest to save one dinosaur in particular from extinction.
13. Get ready for the Yeti - Seeking out a thrilling high-speed rollercoaster at Disney’s Animal Kingdom isn’t as elusive as you may think.
14. Experience Pandora—Then World of Avatar - The newly opened Pandora—The World of Avatar is one of the latest must-do experiences to take to while visiting Disney’s Animal Kingdom.
15. Wild behind-the-scenes extras - Do a little something extra to make your experience at Disney’s Animal Kingdom Park even more exclusive, with one of several behind-the-scenes tours or other experiences to sign up for.