Menu

News

Disney Fanatic is here to deliver the latest in Disney news from The Walt Disney Company and beyond.

Disney’s Minkey Mouse: Fans Find Trans Minnie and Mickey

minnie and mickey mouse

Fans were recently tickled and amused by a piece of official Disney100 merchandise that clearly had a “weird defect.” Two of the most beloved characters in the world of Disney are Minnie Mouse and Mickey Mouse. These two beloved characters have formed the foundation of the incredible love so many fans from all over the world have for the Walt ...

Read More »

The Rachel Zegler and Disney’s ‘Snow White’ Controversy: Everything We Know

disney snow white rachel zegler

Rachel Zegler—the up-and-coming actress who won the role of Disney’s Snow White, has been swept up in controversy for months; here’s the full timeline and breakdown of what happened with the actress. For a while now, the Walt Disney Company has been working on and producing different live-action remakes for fans. What people sometimes forget because of the increased frequency ...

Read More »

Make-A-Wish Family’s “Terrible” Treatment at Disney

Mickey, Fail, and Make a wish

The Walt Disney Company has a long-standing relationship with the Make-A-Wish Foundation. The Make-A-Wish Foundation sponsors life-changing wishes for children of all ages with critical illnesses. Over the past 40 years, the Walt Disney Company has helped grant more than 145,000 wishes in coordination with the foundation. This is because not only is Disney a family-friendly and child-centric brand, but ...

Read More »

Former ABC News Anchors Get New Gig After Affair Got Them Fired

Amy Robach TJ Holmes Podcast

In late 2022, two ABC News anchors found themselves making headlines instead of reporting on them. Amy Robach and TJ Holmes — co-anchors of GMA3: What You Need to Know — were discovered to be in a relationship. The problem? Everyone thought they were both married. The anchors confirmed their relationship, but said they had not started dating until they ...

Read More »

Disney Officially Buying Complete Control of Hulu

Disney buying rest of Hulu

After months of back-and-forth and speculation, Disney Fanatic can report that Disney will officially be purchasing complete control of Hulu. Disney will reportedly have to shell out a minimum of $8.6 billion for the sale. Disney currently owns 67% of the massive streaming service, with the other 33% being owned by Comcast. According to The Hollywood Reporter, on December 1, ...

Read More »

‘Schitt’s Creek’ Star in Hot Water Over “Depraved” Johnny Depp Costume

Emily Hampshire Johnny Depp costume

*Trigger Warning: This article contains allegations of sexual assault For six weeks earlier this year, the world watched as Pirates of the Caribbean star Johnny Depp went to battle with his ex-wife, Amber Heard, in a Virginia courtroom. Depp was suing the Aquaman actress for $50 million for defamation. In a 2018 Washington Post OpEd, Heard had called herself a victim of domestic violence. While she ...

Read More »

A New Character Arrives at Walt Disney World

New Disney character at EPCOT

Meeting their favorite character is one of the most magical experiences any guest can encounter when visiting Walt Disney World Resort. Most people associate a Walt Disney World Resort trip with meeting Mickey Mouse, Minnie Mouse, Donald Duck, Goofy, and Pluto. But there are also many other characters to see while visiting the four theme parks (Magic Kingdom Park, EPCOT, ...

Read More »

“Awful” Husband SLAMMED for Jealousy About Wife’s Disney World Trip

jealous husband disney world

A husband was called out by Disney fans for his jealous and “awful” behavior regarding his wife’s upcoming Disney World vacation. Going to the Walt Disney World Resort is known to be one of the most magical experiences you can have, particularly if you’re a Disney fan. However, while this is the case, in recent years, a Disney vacation has ...

Read More »

Father Reportedly Interferes With Lifeguard Rescue at Disney World, Risks Daughter’s Life

disney world lifeguard rescue

A father allegedly took matters into his own hands during a lifeguard rescue, endangering his child’s life at Walt Disney World Resort’s water park Blizzard Beach. If guests can agree on one thing about the Disney Parks, it’s the rigorous training that all cast members have to undergo to be allowed to serve park visitors and park-goers. From their initiation ...

Read More »

DeSantis’ Disney Board Forced to Cancel Contract After Possible Ethics Violations

Disney Board cancels no-bid contract

On February 27, 2023, Florida Governor Ron DeSantis officially dismantled the Reedy Creek Improvement District  — the board oversaw Walt Disney World Resort. He placed it with his own hand-picked board, none of whom had any experience in the theme park industry. The move was a controversial one and even landed the governor in hot water when Walt Disney World ...

Read More »