1. Mexico must-dos- If you enter Epcot’s World Showcase from the Mexico side your ultimate one-stop destination is pretty simple—head for the great big pyramid.
2. Canada’s can’t miss sights - By entering the World Showcase from the other end your first destination will be the Canada Pavilion.
3. Frozen follies at Norway- Epcot’s Norway Pavilion has always been a cool place to visit, and with the recent Frozen-inspired additions over the last couple years things have gotten even “cooler.”
4. British beats - Brit culture is all the rage, especially with all the U.K.-based music, movies, and other pop culture entertainments that have been taking the world by storm for so many decades now.
5. Reflections of China - One of the best, and most highly recommended ways, to get an all-immersive education and understanding about China both past and present is to see Reflections of China.
6. Impressions de France - The France Pavilion also features a fabulous film presentation highlighting the country’s many rich historical and cultural legacies and contributions throughout time.
7. Trains and treats at Germany - Germany has many stellar attributes, most of which center around that popular adage to “eat, drink, and be merry.”
8. Morocco’s marketplace - The Morocco Pavilion allows you the chance to browse through a traditional marketplace setup all in the comfort of familiar Walt Disney World.
9. Italian art and culture - Epcot’s Italy Pavilion thrives mostly on its presentation of art and culture as depicted and highlighted through its many architectural marvels.
10. Japan’s megamall - There are plenty of highlights to explore at the Japan Pavilion, but one absolute must-do is making it a point to stop in at the Mitsukoshi Department Store.
11. An all-American experience- At the center of Epcot’s World Showcase is none other than the American Adventure Pavilion. Here the primary must-see attraction is a wondrous 30-minute presentation housed within the walls of the pavilion’s stately grand edifice.
12. Entertaining street performances - In addition to the aforementioned Voices of Liberty and previously noted British Revolution rock band, Epcot’s World Showcase is home to many other live performance acts as well, taking place along the streets and at various designations within the many representative nations.
13. Catching up with Disney characters - Because Disney’s diverse characters all hail from specific regions throughout the world, it’s no surprise that you can find various characters along at the many different national pavilions.
14. Food for thought - While we’re on the topic of dining, it’s also worth mentioning the many other delicious eats and treats you simply must try along the way as you go about your tour of the world.
15. Novelty goods from around the world - Like food, shopping around and buying novelty goods from around the world is another fun can’t-miss pursuit.
16. Special event visits - While visiting Epcot’s World Showcase is great any time of the year, it’s even better when you make the rounds during one of the many seasonal events that take place here.
17. An illuminating sendoff - Nothing puts the finishing touches on Disney Magic quite like a fantastic fireworks display in the nighttime sky.