1. Know in advance - While still in my planning phase for any vacation, Disney or otherwise, I always do my research well in advance before deciding on any place I choose to dine at.
2. Make requests known beforehand - This is a very important point I cannot stress enough. Even if you’ve read the menu and decided that a place works for you, always make your requests known beforehand.
3. Speak with the chef directly - After you’ve made dining reservations, noting that you have a food allergy or intolerance, there should be a ticket on your table upon arrival marked with the words “Allergy” in red.
4. Safe snacking - As I mentioned before, when deciding on where to dine for meals I always make advance reservations.
5. Mobile App ordering privileges - A more recent addition to convenience in Disney dining is the online mobile ordering option via the MyDisneyExperience App.
6. Get your own groceries - Another suggestion that may benefit you depending on your individual needs is the act of simply purchasing groceries.
7. Helpful tips to remember - In my personal experiences I have made note of a few more helpful tips to remember.