Disney just shared that new programs will stream for Disney+ Day on November 12, 2021!
Some of the brand new specials set to air include a new run of shorts featuring Olaf from Frozen, the first short from Disney/Pixar’s Luca, titled “Ciao Alberto,” a special on Boba Fett’s legacy and more! Also on November 12, Marvel’s Shang-Chi and the Legend of the Ten Rings and Disney’s Jungle Cruise will be available to all Disney+ subscribers.
Here is a full list of releases coming on November 12:
- Shang-Chi and the Legend of the Ten Rings
- Jungle Cruise
- Home Sweet Home Alone (a reimagining of the original Home Alone as a Disney+ original)
- Olaf Presents
- Ciao Alberto
- Disney Animation Studios shorts including Paperman, Get a Horse, Feast, and Frozen Fever
- A new short featuring The Simpsons
- The World According to Jeff Goldblum (first five episodes of Season Two)
- A new special on Boba Fett
- A new special on the Marvel Cinematic Universe
- Dopesick, a new original series starring Michael Keaton
This news follows the recent announcement that Disney plans to release the rest of 2021’s planned theatrical releases exclusively in theaters, where in the past some have also been offered on the company’s streaming platform while others have skipped theatres and gone straight to Disney+.
The Muppets Haunted Mansion, which debuts on October 8, is one of the most highly anticipated specials to stream this fall, but Hallowstream will also feature classics like Hocus Pocus, plus a long list of Disney Channel Original Movies, Disney Junior Specials, TV specials including The Simpsons “Treehouse of Horror” episodes, and more.
This story is developing, we will add more details on Disney+ Day as we have them.