1. Custom-made pizza - Blaze Fast-Fire’d Pizza is a family-friendly favorite go-to place, open for lunch and dinner daily and providing for the perfect opportunity to customize your very own 11-inch pizza pie.
2. Steakhouse-style lunch specials - This past summer, the Disney Springs favorite Orlando STK began offering a new lunchtime experience for those who may be craving for steakhouse favorites a little earlier in the day.
3. Dino-sized dessert - While dessert isn’t officially considered a meal, it may as well be if you order Chocolate Extinction at T-REX Café.
4. Irish pies are smilin’ -For a fully immersive Irish mealtime experience complete with live entertainment sets and some of the most creative spins on all your Emerald Isle favorites, then you know the road you must travel is Raglan Road.
5. Guy Fieri's Chicken Guy! - Incredible Fried Chicken.
6. Reinventing food - It appears they’ve succeeded at the Edison in their quest at reinventing the goodness of quality food and the enjoyment in eating it up.
7. A boatload of delicious possibilities - The BOATHOUSE, one of Orlando’s elite upscale dining spots, has plenty to offer.
8. A food flight through Sicily - If you’re looking for a hearty and authentic option for a delicious Italian meal, then let your final destination be Maria & Enzo’s Ristorante.
9. Quality quick breakfast standards - If you’re a fan of Wolfgang Puck then Disney Springs has plenty to offer.
10. Signature supper on the seas - That iconic, recognizable paddleboat has been standing as a stoic, foundational structure to the area for a good many years, and during its tenure has served as the site to various different dining designations.
11. A split decision in dining - Our next dining pick is an unexpected hit, mainly due to the fact that you don’t often find quality food being dished up in many bowling alleys.
12. Dinner and a movie - Another unconventional approach to dining we love at Disney Springs is AMC Disney Springs 24 Theatre’s full-service dine-in option.
13. Home-cooked brunch favorites - Chef Art Smith’s Home Comin’ is one of the many notable eats Disney Springs is widely known for.
BONUS TIP: Consider planning and booking your next Disney trip with an Authorized Disney Vacation Planner you can trust like Mickey Travels. They’ll help you get the best Disney travel deal, share expert advice and their services are totally FREE! It’s genius!