1. Liberty Tree Tavern- It doesn’t get any comfier than this quaint colonial-themed favorite, which can be found at Liberty Square within Magic Kingdom Park.
2. Columbia Harbour House - Not far is another Liberty Tree Square favorite, this one being arguably the most diversified quick service eatery in all of Magic Kingdom Park.
3. Beaches & Cream Soda Shop - Rediscover the nostalgia and beachfront fun of the day at this malt shop-inspired joint, located right in the heart of Disney’s Beach Club Resort.
4. Woody’s Lunch Box - One of the newest quick service eateries at Hollywood Studios has already risen to fame as a fan favorite amongst comfort food seekers.
5. Mama Melrose’s Ristorante Italiano - Hollywood Studios is also home to one of Disney World’s greatest Italian comfort food spots as well.
6. Trail’s End Restaurant - This Fort Wilderness favorite is another of Disney’s highly regarded eating establishments, known for dishing out well-loved staples and comforting fare in full-fledged buffet style.
7. Olivia’s Café - Disney’s Old Key West Resort is home to another enticing eating establishment known for good old home-cooking classics with a soulful island flare.
8. Sassagoula Floatworks and Food Factory - Another venue known for dishing up soulful comfort cuisine classics is this Mardi Gras-inspired quick service food court located at Disney’s Port Orleans Resort—French Quarter.
9. The Polite Pig - This counter service eatery and fellow member of the famed Florida lineup of “swine” restaurants is a crowd-pleasing pick for those visiting Disney Springs.
10. Chef Art Smith’s Home Comin’ - Another renowned comfort food favorite located right in the heart of Disney Springs is Chef Art Smith’s Home Comin’.
11. 50’s Prime Time Café - This Hollywood Studios-based full service restaurant is, for many, the number one go-to spot for comfort classic cuisine fixings.