2. Disney’s Wilderness Lodge
This rugged resort, celebrating the unbridled beauty of untamed nature and the great majestic wonder of the American west, provides the perfect balance of a tranquil far-removed retreat while still remaining in convenient range to all the lively park action. Themed after the turn-of-the-20th-century National Park Lodges of the day, this Deluxe Resort accomplishes an amazing feat in blending nature’s nonconformity with a transcending classical charm and elegance all its own. And amongst the many attributes and onsite perks and amenities Disney’s Wilderness Lodge is known for, guests and visitors alike come frequently on a culinary quest of discovery from among the several onsite eating establishments that can be found here.
- Whispering Canyon Café—Don’t pay heed to the name of this casual table service eatery. Open for breakfast, lunch, and dinner daily, fun-loving antics and restaurant-wide rowdiness pair perfectly with each American-style meal.
- Geyser Point Bar & Grill—As far as quick service establishments go, this place far exceeds expectations with their diversified drink and food options in conjunction with stunning waterfront views of Bay Lake. From quick grab ‘n’ go options to rustic fare scrounges and other good old American-style plated enticements, you aren’t likely to be disappointed with what they have to offer. And as for the bar, you’ll fine a wide range of specialty cocktails, beers, wines, sangrias, and so much more, to paire with your meal or to be enjoyed as is.
- Roaring Fork—As the resort’s primary food court, this is your ultimate go-to stop for breakfast, lunch, dinner, or even late night dining. With Ready-to-Go items as well as plated entrée selections available throughout the day, the possibilities here are seemingly as boundless as the western horizon.
- Territory Lounge—This quaint little cabin-like lodge emulates the resort’s ongoing rustic theme of the great outdoors while also providing a cozy area for enjoying hearty drinks, snacks, and even small plate features.
- Artist Point—This refined restaurant, celebrating the naturally occurring elegance and beauty of the pristine wilderness, has long been a renowned dinnertime favorite for enjoying fine signature dining. And now with the recently launched Storybook Dining experience featuring onsite characters from Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs, it’s an even more sought-after mealtime must-do.