1. Plaza Restaurant - This quaint and casual eatery located right along Main Street, U.S.A. in Magic Kingdom Park could be one of Disney’s best-kept secret dining values.
2. Pecos Bill Tall Tale Inn and Café - Don’t let the name mislead you into thinking we’re telling tall tales when we say this is another great place to score an affordable meal while out and about Magic Kingdom Park..
3. Kona Café - For a full-service table restaurant, the value at this Hawaiian hotspot can’t be beat.
4. Beaches & Cream Soda Shop - Whether you’re looking for a quick and convenient American diner-style lunch or dinner or a sweet treat to satisfy your hankering for ice cream sundaes, Beaches & Cream Soda Shop has long been one of the preferred go-to places for either endeavor.
5. Whispering Canyon Café -Anything but quiet, this boisterous and fun sit-down family restaurant at Disney’s Wilderness Lodge will have you shouting for joy when you discover all the many unbeatable prices a hearty and delicious meal allots you.
6. Electric Umbrella - Epcot presents a vast array of dining options to choose from, but one longtime counter service option that has remained a popular pick for countless visitors over the years is Electric Umbrella.
7. Sunshine Seasons - This food court located within The Land Pavilion, also on Epcot’s Future World side, is so much more than just a food court.
8. The Fountain - Nearby at the Walt Disney World Dolphin Hotel you’ll discover an all-new updated twist on classic American diner grub at The Fountain.
9. Sunset Ranch Market - A group of counter service eateries can be found along Sunset Boulevard at Disney’s Hollywood Studios, and while each one is its own entity, together they make up what’s known as Sunset Ranch Market.
10. Olivia’s Café - This quaint and casual table service pick at Disney’s Old Key West remains another one of Walt Disney World Resort’s best-kept secret food destinations.
11. Restaurantosaurus - Along at Disney’s Animal Kingdom you will find a wide range of diversified eating establishments, including many delightful quick service picks.
12. Rainforest Café - For a fun, decently priced table service meal that indulges on the tastes of the wild, then Rain Forest Café at Disney’s Animal Kingdom may just be the perfect pick.
13. D-Luxe Burger - While we’re talking about Disney Springs dining with the aforementioned Rainforest Café, did you know that Disney Springs is also home to a vast range of diverse eats as well?
14.Casey’s Corner - Themed after that great American classic sport of baseball, Casey’s Corner is another fan favorite pick to enjoy while out and about Main Street, U.S.A. within Magic Kingdom Park.
15. Columbia Harbor House - With its top-notch quality cuisine and well-versed menu selections it’s easy to forget for moment that Columbia Harbor House is actually a quick service establishment.