Hollywood Studios is a wonderful part of the Walt Disney World parks. Please read below 5 reasons we love Disney’s Hollywood Studios.
5 Reasons Why We Love Hollywood Studios
5. Restaurants and drinks: Disney’s Hollywood Studios is home to some of our favorite restaurants. They have several wonderful sit down restaurants that all have unique themes and ambiences. Mama Melrose is an excellent Italian restaurant with an Italian family feel. There’s also the Sci-Fi Dine In Theater will take you back in time with the retro footage playing on a big screen while you eat dinner in a classic retro convertible. Another reason we love Hollywood Studios is because you can drink adult beverages at this park. They even have specialized drinks! For example, they have specialty Star Wars drinks based on the different planets of the Star Wars galaxy and come with light up adornments of the Death Star, an X-Wing and more!
4. Live Shows: Hollywood Studios provides several live shows every day. They even have a Broadway version of Beauty and the Beast that happens several times a day. In addition to that there is The Voyage of the Little Mermaid, which includes performances by Ariel, Eric and puppets of your favorite characters. The Lights, Motor and Action show is a thrilling show where cars perform amazing tricks. Indiana Jones is one of my favorites. You experience Indy has he runs away from the famous giant boulder and fights off bad guys with Marion in tow! They also pick guests from the audience to participate in the show live on stage. It’s an amazing time! Also, Fantasia is one of the most intricate shows at all of the Disney parks. This show happens typically twice a night and is a great way to end your day at the park while watching Mickey battle villains. You can read more about this specific show here.
3. Character Meet and Greets: There are many unique character meet and greets at Hollywood Studios. You can meet Sorcerer Mickey, Lightening McQueen and Mater, Jake from The Neverland Pirates, Doc McStuffins, Green Army Men, Woody and Buzz Lightyear and many more! Hollywood Studios has recently added the Star Wars Launch Bay. Here you can meet jawas, Greedo, Chewbacca and Kylo Run!
2. Thrill Rides: Hollywood Studios is home to some great thrill rides. Aerosmith’s Rock N’ Roller Coaster is one that will get your heart pumping, especially as you go from 0 to 60 mph to start the ride! My personal favorite ride of all the Disney parks is the Hollywood Hotel Tower of Terror. This rides takes you into the Twilight Zone and puts you in an “old” elevator shaft. You will be dropped and then shot into the air several times in the freight elevator. This ride is different every time you ride it, so it makes it very fun! Star Tours is a Star Wars themed simulation ride where you get to experience the jump to hyperspace and the different planets of the Star Wars galaxy, all in 3-D!
BONUS TIP: Consider planning and booking your next Disney trip with an Authorized Disney Vacation Planner you can trust like Mickey Travels. They’ll help you get the best Disney travel deal, share expert advice and their services are totally FREE! It’s genius! Discover More >
1. Exciting future: Disney’s Hollywood Studios is going to be going through some exciting changes for the future. This include the construction of a Star Wars land, expansion of the Pixar / Toy Story land and maybe even a park name change. You can read more of what’s in store for Hollywood Studios here.
These are just 5 of the reasons we love Disney’s Hollywood Studios. What are some of your favorites?
BONUS TIP: Consider planning and booking your next Disney trip with an Authorized Disney Vacation Planner you can trust like Mickey Travels. They’ll help you get the best Walt Disney World deal, share expert advice and their services are totally FREE! It’s genius!